Florida Adoption Lawyer Molly Gutcher
At the Law Office of Molly Gutcher in Tampa, Florida, the focus of attorney Molly Gutcher's practice and her passion is handling adoptions. Often, adoption needs the attention of an experienced and knowledgeable attorney like Molly. Contact our Tampa law office today to schedule a consultation.
Some of the situations Florida adoption lawyer Molly Gutcher handles include:
- Family Adoptions - involving a step-parent, relative, or other family member
- Child Welfare Adoptions- involving a child who is currently in the custody of the Department of Children and Families or a community-based provider
- Domestication of Foreign Judgments of Adoption
- Identified Adoptions - for adoptive parents who have identified a birth mother on their own
Interstate Adoptions - If the birth mother or the adoptive family lives outside the state of Florida, Molly will help you comply with the Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children (ICPC) requirements
- Adoption Dissolutions- or complications arising from an adoption.
Contact a Florida adoption lawyer who will always keep your best interests and those of your children foremost in her mind. Attorney Molly Gutcher promptly returns phone calls and e-mails and takes the time to establish strong, trusting attorney-client relationships.